Small Business Retirement Plans
Solutions to help meet your needs
As a successful business owner, you know there is just one way to stay ahead: continuous improvement. It's the same with your company's retirement plan. It can be a valuable small business benefit, helping you attract and retain the best employees – creating a competitive edge and a way to help keep your company on a strong growth track.
By choosing Merrill Lynch for your retirement services, you could benefit from the unbiased, personalized guidance of a dedicated Financial Advisor. Your Financial Advisor works with you through the entire process – evaluation, design, implementation and review – of your retirement plan. Our consultative approach allows us to keep in step with your company as it grows and make sure the plan continues to help you and your employees pursue financial wellness.
Our consultative approach focuses on identifying needs, and helping you monitor and manage the plan including help with:
- Identifying and understanding your needs as a plan sponsor as well as the individual needs of your employees.
- Working with you to select a provider, appropriate plan provisions and evaluate your plan on an ongoing basis.
- Providing guidance to help you through the process and establish the plan's investment choices best suited for you.
- Resources and ongoing education to help you understand and manage your fiduciary responsibilities.
- Participating in the enrollment process and providing ongoing communication support, including educational meetings and employee seminars.